View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 17:12   #38
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dynamic salvage - a way to retain players?

Correct. I think I see salvage for attacking as a much less evil as some others. However - salvage for attacking gives the top players more salvage than they currently get (which is what the whole dynamic salvage thing aims against). Sure, the lower value planets will get more, but I don't think they tend to attack so much. The only reason I'd say to implement any kind of salvage for attackers is to promote fleetcatches landing (because they're rather fun).

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote