View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2010, 01:58   #46
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: politics this round

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
In fairness even if there was no concentrated targeting of Apprime it's pretty clear that they were falling behind Osiris and Evolution. Obviously it had something to do with being fat, if you were top with dick all roids I doubt we'd have done anything. Top with more roids than anyone else is a different scenario though.

I also find it rather absurd that in the same breath you say the top 5 is very even but it takes 3 of them to roid evo. Doesn't quite make sense.
Asc is closing in on Apprime and if the current trend continues, Asc will be on overtake Apprime.

So, i may be reading too much into it but i'd be surprised if Asc wasnt ready to block with Apprime to help them stop Evo and Osiris gaining too much of a lead (where the fight for #1 would become between 2 alliances).

I dont really see the situation changing much for a while, where Evo and Osiris both try to gain as big a lead as possible while trying to slowing Apprimes growth and Apprime continues to fight to slow Evo and Osiris's growth which is proving difficult for them due to Evo and Osiris having a more fenced galaxy approach and Apprime being fortressed (and when they hit one alliance, they allow the other alliance to grow).

I originally thought that the round was between 3 alliances but looking over the growth rates of the top5, it does seem to be a case where any of the top5 can finish #1 this round depending on the politics they play. It does look to be a good round, as 4 of those 5 alliances are up for war and war by themselves if required (Im unsure if ND have the strength or will to war another top alliance by itself).

Im just glad it hasnt turned into a block war yet and every alliance is still by themselves, although that will change as the round progresses

P.S. im surprised at the amount of crashing thats been going on already this round!
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote