View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2010, 17:06   #15
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: politics this round

I find it odd that an Asc member created this thread, surely Asc knows the political situation this round and as they're "open" (or they love to point out there an open alliance) why wouldnt ricoshay know?

This seems like a question ricoshay would of asked in his alliance channel and got the answer straght away, rather than making a thread on it. The politics of this rounds war are basically in place and the sides of each of the top 5 alliances are basically decided (Except ND, who may decide to fence.. if not now, later on).

Strikes me as strange. Asc wants a full blown war.. so they can hide behind Apprime and as such, not get targetted which would give them another easy round.

o and Mz, questioning why someone made a topic.. is no offtopic when talking about politics of the round, considering the forums have been used numerous times by Asc to sway politics and this topic was made by an Asc person.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 8 Jun 2010 at 17:12.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote