View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 16:13   #38
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Fence it to the top!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Are we talking about the co-ordinated attack by multiple alliances on Elviz galaxy? If so wtf is your problem, here we have a member of this community who on past actions doesn't even deserve to have a PA account but is once again in a position to achieve a good end rank if not win and here you are bitching.

What makes it even more galling is your bitching at us, an alliance who round after round people moan about for not 'taking action' but when we get an offer to join something and we take it up as those making the offer treat us with the respect and parity we feel we deserve and not just as potential flak. And ultimately we our returns were very good from the operation. We took gains of 2.1mill for the day DESPITE removing inactive members of a combined score of nearly 3mill and that was with us having to recall what would have been one of the more profitable attacks due to a launch screwup by one member that changed the face of the battle.
Was that on me?
If so, u should be glad he fked up the launch, as I would have had close to 200k Thieves waiting....
Would have removed most of your other gains rather than giving you more gains.

( u might be talking about another land / screwup, if so I m sry I m so selfcentered! )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote