View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 20:39   #29
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: P2P downhill in UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
its not theft because its not a physical item which needs to be replaced at cost.
with digital media, its copyright infringement because it doesnt exist in the physical world.
with digital copies you can take one, and extremely fast you can create a million copies without cost. You cant do that with physical items
What if, assuming I had the skills for a second, I hacked your bank account and electronically transfered all your money, assuming you have some, into my account. I guess it wouldn't be theft since I didn't take anything 'physical.' GG.