Thread: Gay 'marriage'
View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 19:54   #23
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Gay 'marriage'

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
These won't be called marriage either, just some word that translates loosely into marriage.
That's kind of ethnocentric.
Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
But anyway: are there marriages not involving women at all?
I don't remember any from my studies, but I guess they exist now though. Well, there are cultures such as certain Native Americans and Polynesians that had 3 sexes. The third sex were men who took on a feminine role, a third role - I don't think they were considered women, and it may be the case that other men married them, although I'm not sure.