View Single Post
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 21:00   #13
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all
Re: C&C Generals question

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
There never will be a Command And Conquer game which comes anywhere close to Tiberian Dawn with the Covert Ops expansion pack.

That game was legendary - ten years later, I still waste most of my free time playing it. Over and over again.

Anyone got a dial up modem and fancy a game! (Not that I can as I don't have a land line...)

Keep your heads up for Tiberian Twilight. EA have NOT cancelled the development of it, they've just postponed it (and ditched the current dev team...)

But still.

Fingers crossed...
Dawn is my favourite too, it's just a real shame it doesn't have Red Alert's Skirmish mode and Map Editor. The Campaign and Covert Opts missions can get a bit repetitive over time.

Also looking forward to Twilight, I just hope it's not rushed out like Generals was. EA took the piss there, full of exploitable bugs that killed online play for months, even years in the case of the Scud Storm bug, before they got their finger out and fixed them.

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote