View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 20:28   #7
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: C&C Generals question

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I picked up Renegade, Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2 for a tenner from Game just before Xmas.

Loads of project work was done that holiday.
I love C&C. Not as good as Broodwars, but, still a ton of fun. Zero Hour is great. I can't play very well online though because my micro blows. I just fight skirmishes against the computer when I'm bored.