View Single Post
Unread 21 Jul 2007, 10:48   #29
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Answer a quick questionnaire for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The question on killing and mistreatment is an unfair question. I do not see anything wrong with killing animals for food, that is just the circle of life. Mistreatment is a different matter, simply because we don't need to do it for me to get food.
That's not what the question is asking though; it asks what your response is when faced with that argument. Not what you think of the argument. Personally, I don't think it's unethical to kill animals for food but it is an argument that exists.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote