View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2007, 14:51   #16
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Answer a quick questionnaire for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
i would say though that you've managed some fantastically condescending questions there, even by accident, so it might be worth tweaking them a bit.
If you have any suggestions then please pm me.

It's for research purposes so changes should still ensure that the recipient has a certain level of understanding of the facts behind the question so as not to bias the results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Excuse me? You're one of those tree hugging animal rights hippies, aren't you?
Animal rights don't bother me.

I do enjoy a good hippy now and then though!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote