Thread: Tour the doping
View Single Post
Unread 26 Jul 2007, 09:54   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Tour the doping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Dude, you really can't be that shit, isn't that like, ancient (it's not a yearly drugfest like tdf, but that's probably only because of lack of supervision)? Nobody cares about skiing anyways. It's awfully similar to cycling. Guys in plastic tights with their balls itching going in circles.

Mostly people here care about ice-hockey, formulas, and football. They don't even show shit like tfd live on TV because they know people'd just change channels.

edit. Yeah, April 2001. C'mon Kartool, get a grip. You weren't growing pubic hair yet when that story was published.

Erm, thats _your_ opinion, besides, maybe you should try and atleast pretend to be slightly civilized, I just pointed out that I thought it was time to stop tour de france because its become a doping arena deluxe and you go on a personal attack against me.. If this thread doesn't interest you, why post?