View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2018, 09:18   #24
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: Remove EXP or nerf it to oblivion

I dont see anyone having more than obliquely mentioned the quests here. It seems to me that they have been a big contributor to the xping this round simply because there are so many roids sloshing around as the quests hand them out like sweeties and roids are a major component in xp gains.
So perhaps there should be less 30 of each roid quests.
I guess the flip side is that everyone likes having a wide choice of 1.5k roid targets every night.
If ppl dont want to switch roid quests to more bumper resource rewards and feel the old style xp rewards are dull then perhaps we could have a new type of reward say flagships - an otherwise unbuildable ship (probably a different one for each race) that would would be good but would be so limited in numbers that it wouldnt really upset the balance of the stats.
Possibly a too much of a headache for stats makers though.