View Single Post
Unread 12 Jun 2007, 01:58   #27
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: For the Love on Moses

I think you should post your CV, take the contact details out and let people have a look, what harm can it do ? You have a whole forum of nit pickers who will gladly bolster their ego to help you improve it. A lot of people have posted some good advice especially Dante and pig, you really do have to make something up to cover a year out even if it is doing your own research. Unemployment is like a bog the longer you’re there the harder it becomes to get away, the valleys are full of people who’ve been attending those courses since the Miner’s Strike ended

About being over qualified, I know tons of people who went into super market work and bar work after university in order to pay for travelling, I refuse to believe it's impossible.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote