View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 15:26   #75
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
What people don't understand is that Apprime in terms of activity, outstrip everyone else by a very large margin. The systems they have in place (and which HanzI has bragged about on many occasions) are way beyond anything used by other alliances. With more value being gained as a consequence of heightened activity, these things snowball together to create growth that has to be massively curtailed to be overcome, as it's simply impossible to race them and win. So your only solution is war.

As for what Maddix says, it's not exactly earth shattering that Ascendancy plays politically astute rounds backed up by some solid play most of the time. From what I believe, that's how it's meant to work. Of course, we want to support our galaxies: but then again, if they're gone, then you are all dead if we're that strong.

I 100% Agree with you. Asc as an alliance i think play this game in a fantastic way. The way they manipulate the universe polliticaly, and pretty much dominating it on the battlefield too for so many rounds is very much impressive. However, i am just trying to point out Apprime isnt the only threat here asc is too. Looking at sandmans alone for example, asc are ranked 8th fair enough, but if you look at the bigger picture here your 15 members behind the likes of p3nguins and have only 700 roids or so less roids then them. 5th on average score, and as i stated earlier are in some impressive stronghold galaxies.

Apprime are also an impressive force we can all see that, i am just simply trying to give everyone reading this forum a choice. You either of course block and fight Apprime, which therefore means you make it easier for asc, and maybe just maybe in the long run yourselves if you feel your strong enough to stop Apprime and Asc after, or you prevent ascs stronghold gals getting bigger and allow Apprime to win. Tough decision, but then again this game is never just black and white now is it.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote