View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2010, 01:19   #229
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: round 35 politics

Another good trick is to check the nicks of the attackers on you in intel (if you have access to that lol!), see if one of the team ups on you is offline and then use a webclient, use his nick and pm a guy of the alliance attacking you with
Quote:
'hey, can you help me, i am on this and this wave with him, it is a DE wave, can you give me the LT again? At the girlfriend/friendsplace/work/on the phone at the moment and I just added some ships to my fleet and wanted to pl again, LT 303 right?'
Use your imagination. It is the meta-game man.