Thread: PA clones
View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 16:25   #22
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PA clones

Since the code has changed, and apparently so much so that the "old" code is effectively lost, I don' t see the legal aspect here. PA is now a different game than these clones, since they are clones of a system that effectively no longer exists.

That being said, I would have no problem 'advertising' PA in the community where I'm involved. However, if that's going to be the case, I think we should be able to advertise here as well...and more than that.

As Kal and I talked about some weeks ago, there isn't any need for this hostility amongst our respective communities. We all share a large pool of common players, and if we were constructive with the potential of that, it would only serve to be mutually beneficial.

Think about it.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote