View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 18:32   #1
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Round 19 and something I don't like

Since uni is starting again in 3 weeks, I've decided not to play "for real". My original plan was to stick to terran and do the odd fake, and keep another fleet for ingal defence.

Then I see we're (potentially) re-introducing military scans. This displeases me.

Alot of the tactics in PaX are down to the ability to fake a certain type of ship as another, I guess because of the single-ship targetting. I don't know why. I just don't think a hybrid of Pre-PaX and PaX is going to work due to the varying complicated-ness of the two pretty different games.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote