View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2017, 17:25   #230
sevenseas

sevenseas has a spectacular aura aboutsevenseas has a spectacular aura about
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

I know most people dont care, but a few wonder so this is a short version for thoose who wanna know why i have decided to delete my planet this round.

I would love to put out the hole story with all kind of things, but since acuseing people of cheat and other stuff is not allowed on forum i wont go there.

I keep it simple and im sure most of universe know how theese guys in 2:6 plays the game from before anyway so thats a diff story.

So back to the small things i can talk about who made me get enough in the end.

Short version:

3 weeks ago i complained to elviz about him not deffing ally.
When ally had incs he was online, but always sent prio def to his ingal friends from different allies.

When i adressed this issue it was "we will be better we will start def".
However this happend 20 more times the next weeks until today.
Uncoverd waves landing apps which could have been coverd with 2:6 fleets, but they choose to prio def other allies ingal instead in the middle of prime time with incs on us.

When i yet again complained it was seens as emo and whine on my behalf (no wonder as hcs from 2:6 gal) and bad for ally moral.

Whats bad for ally moral? Yes i will explain to you, let our members see they get roided and know they could have been deffed if you choose to def them instead of covering galmates! Thats whats bad for ally moral c***!

So after several warnings to mostly elviz in 2:6 gal about start helping your ally members instead of gal i had enough of him as he clearly gave zero ****s.

So i then told cardi and hcs to grow some balls and put elviz on no def or kick as he clearly not an ally player. (only when he needs def he`s an ally player) rest of time hes a selfish cheating ****.

It was either elviz or me , as i wont be in tag with such a guy (for reasons i cant tell but everyone knows)

Cardi too afraid of looseing ally so that was not an option, so he choose not to and then i went delete as it was either him or me.
They choose him.

Then cardi told me to go sucide. (yes he actually did, grown ups actually go that far)

This was the short stoy that had bugged me for weeks and weeks that made it ran over. However its not only the issues i had with Elviz nor 2:6 gal, but as said i cannot tell anything about that....

Round 61 BF Member - rank 34
Round 62 BF Officer - Running politics rank 19
Round 63 BF HC - Running politics rank 3
Round 64 BF HC - Running politics rank 23
Round 66 Bows Member - rank 29
Round 68 Ult Member - rank 27
Round 69 App Member - rank 19
Round 70 App HC - rank 2
Round 71 Ult Member - rank 40
Round 73 Ult Member - rank 51
Round 74 Ult Member - rank 57
Round 75 Ult Member - rank 5