View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 16:38   #44
kamikaze69
[F-crew] member

kamikaze69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: [Discuss] The Removal of the Prelaunch option

You guyz are missing the point, if you remove the pre-launch option out of the game then alliance attacks cannot be as co-ordinated as before therefore making the game more enjoyable to everyone else.

I don't know about you guyz, but I hate BST players because there are soooo many of them and being GMT+12 means that I am on for an entire day defending attacks that my alliance m8s suffer and never having back-up for it.

Removing pre-launch MIGHT open the possibility for one timezone alliances - which could offset the whole attack co-ordination issue however suffering majorly on defense- and giving the opportunity for those players that choose not to be in an alliance in small gals to still enjoy the game.

eg. Your Gal is a small one, you are the only one in your alliance online atm because you are on the other side of the world and you have 15 planets in your gal under attack and you have 10k Zik FR incs yourself. Your alliance can't help you, because no-one is online, and since your gal is small enough as it is you are stranded.

That is the point of this discussion, and I think it is a very good point, I say pre-launch at least needs to be reduced (maybe not necessarily taken away) for what I think will be a more enjoyable R14.

PS: Thank you for the time you have spent reading my book.
kamikaze69 is offline   Reply With Quote