Thread: Has to be said
View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2006, 13:47   #45
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Has to be said

Well, I hesitate to make assumptions about the way PA is coded. The only examples I can think of are things like not being able to initiate more than X roids in a tick, depending on resources, etc. It would be ludicrous not to have alliance member levels counted this way as well.

Of course, with PA nothing will ever suprise me. That's why I did say that I'd like a member of PA Team to confirm things though.