Thread: Has to be said
View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2006, 22:22   #18
Dictator2

Dictator2 can only hope to improve
Re: Has to be said

ok, im not willing to reply AS substantially AS you have , is getting boring and you are getting too abstract and we are diverging in language (i.e. minor alliance Vs top alliance vs crap alliance), so we are likely to be misreading eachother.

But I read your comments, and altho I don't agree, I can tolerate your views - one thing is certain, we are not gonna have 7k new players signing up overnite, although I agree, PA would be a much better game with 10k accounts.

I had a laugh about the definition of decimation, you are right, altho I was thinking more in general terms, not the meaning of the word per se (which by the way, was not completely right, I suggest u go and google it again)

About your experience, what you meant? that u have played since round 1??? ppff, even if thats the case why should that matter???... m8, they are 80 year old persons who dont know how to write and read, and they are 20 years old with doctorates in philosophy and law... get my point??

&

but I bet you I was here, playing PA, before most of the current players and I do have a pretty good idea of PA past, present and future

&

I meant drug detox, not toxins in general, but thx, I actually read it

&

don't worry, I wont give u a "red mark"... he he

(we better stop it here, cuz now we are fighting eachother, not debating a concept for the sake of the game - but I'll leave you with a final thought, u say it bothers u when someone doesnt think thru what they propose - how do you think you make feel those who were actually involved in the decision to set those limits??? Do you really think you have a better grasp of the dynamics of the game??? Take a look at you starting post!!!)

Last edited by Dictator2; 7 Jan 2006 at 02:39.
Dictator2 is offline   Reply With Quote