View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 17:26   #52
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Who versus who in the PA merry-go-round!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
And for what reason did the "smaller" alliances only hit the Insomnia in the different gals? The exact same targets that Omen was coming for later. If it was a random galraid, I would assume the gals would be hit aswell, not only the Insomnia...

Afaik the only random galraid incs we got last night came from Subh and HR.
To be honest, I have no idea why smaller alliances would only hit Insomnia in different galaxies. Scanning some of your "top roided" galaxies, though, I see alliances other than SubH and HR galaxy-raiding galaxies with one or more Insomnia in them too. Maybe you should get help with your arbiter, or then just look closer? We have smaller alliances randomly attack f.ex. our larger planets each day, SubH, F-Crew, and HR randomly have been taking down our bigger cathaars for a few times now. Even in a few different occasions. Strange, isn't it, that fat planets gain attention.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote