View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2015, 10:49   #123
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of
Re: Nagging over tiny things thread #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
not the place to report this. you'd think after the first time it happened you would have learned to take more time than 5 seconds to the tick tho. BTW it can also be the result of having multiple tabs open to the game. ie. you load the fleet page in one tab, then load any other page in another tab, and then use the tab with the fleet page to recall again.
I was just following up Appoco's comment - I've mentioned it elsewhere too before now. It can indeed happen that way, or it can (and does) just happen with just the one PA tab freshly opened five minutes ago for no reason. It happened to three of us launching at the same target at the same time earlier in the round. It's a Thing that Happens Sometimes.

As for not launching 5 seconds before tick - that used to be part of the game. At least if my connection goes that's a risk I'm taking; if the request gets to the server then it should respect that, not say "computer says no".