View Single Post
Unread 2 Jun 2013, 19:35   #95
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 52 predictions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I made a prediction based on my latest intel, which was true.
You said 30 members, now you say 40 members? And now you say you have to add in the ult factor?

So basically, it went like this...

Forest> Ult will be full tag and fav to win
Kaiba> haha you suck it is only 30 and you got owned by facts
(Facts reveal Ult are full tag)
Kaiba oh well that was gonna happen

And you wonder why people think you are a moron
40 is not a full tag. a full tag is 60. Ultores still ARE NOT a full tag (they have 52 members).

They gained the Fighting Irish members which was 12 people (from what BlackMagic said to me). 52-12 = 40. 30 is closer to 40 than 60 (full tag) is. The Ultores factor is what happens when Ultores say they are playing 'properly'. People who nobody had any intel on appear out the woodwork and sign up. This would probably account for atleast 8 of Ultores numbers this round. So 40-8=32. 32 is very close to 30 and nowhere near 60.

I would like to make the point here that when you made your prediction on Ultores you had no clue that Fighting Irish would be joining them so your intel was screwed. The intel at the time stated that Ultores would be 30-35 members big. Again if you look at the basic maths i have prepared for you, you will see that everyone was correct at the time, except you.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote