View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2013, 19:55   #80
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Round 52 predictions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
'We don't play this for your enjoyment, but for ours, and we don't care if you get bored and quit (and we don't care if our 'ally' wins').
My favourite by far. Taken out of context ofc. Your alliances has sabotaged other alliances' efforts for a lot less reasons than what we did that round. The only difference is that i said it out loud. I will never HC in an alliance that actively backs an alliance that gangbanged us out of the contest on false grounds over the alliance that didnt. If that causes you grief, then good. Maybe your HC realises that it's a shit political move because of it(tho the repeating story that is pa dictates not).
Quote:
anyone who tries to make it fun or different, gets slapped back down. The forums are an extension to that.
I agree, but do you see this going both ways?
Quote:
DrunkenViking: I will make a full proper reply to you this evening when I have had dinner and cleared up, I want to give you a proper reply seeing as you have made the effort too
Thanks, but if you start repeating lies to actively hurt a community that has brought back a lot of old players over the rounds, then i'll flip you the mirror and keep being a prick.

You can talk about your community effort, and noone is bashing you over that. But your slandering of xVx is exactly the type of behaviour you should(in my opinion) realise is the same as that you criticise others for.

If you can't understand where i'm coming from, backtrack your posts about xVx on AD and you might see it.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 1 Jun 2013 at 20:13.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote