View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2013, 13:53   #76
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 52 predictions!

I definatly remember being at war with Ultores whilst in xVx so whatever you are smoking Forest is affecting your mind.

I think you are locked onto the time that Ult and xVx napped early doors and stayed that way for most the round.

Im sure that out of the 4 rounds? that xVx and Ultores were both full tag alliances at the same time they only worked together fully for one of those rounds.

I dont see the issue you have with this anyway. ND and FAnG have openly worked as a team for 3 rounds in a row now and CT and ND worked together for many many rounds. If it is the case that you have always been on the oppossing side to these 'blocks' you hate then maybe you are the reason. Maybe people team up to annoy you, or maybe in the real world their goals for the round match because they have like minded and competent HC teams and members and would rather get good ranks for themselves and their alliances than blow up their planets and die horrifically in battle.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote