View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2016, 18:50   #313
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
I haven't shared any bf raid information with your alliance. I have only talked to 1 person from your alliance all round.
Is this the same admin who has commited his complete merlin.cfg to github with passwords to bots, databases etc? You really think you can point fingers when your information is in the public domain like that?

I also make no mention of a crime gang. However I will keep reiterating merlin is insecure, Arthur is even more insecure and the fact someone has informed pit of just one of these issues suggests there are people out there who know of them. Clouds is yet to respond to my comment regarding their knowledge of peoples passwords being the same as their username, which makes it quite clear they are reading these decrypted or plain text to know.

You do not need passwords or usernames to find raid information to me that's a lot of effort when you have friends who can give the info directly.
Let's revisit some of the facts we have when ChronoX crosschecked with other alliances (to my knowledge Ultores and Rainbows):
  • The IP is of Newcastle origin
  • Accounts accessed are all
    ex-p3n

Seems highly suspecious seeing as you're from Newcastle and all accounts accessed were ex p3n.

These ex p3n members used the same passwords as their p3n webbie login data. Of course, it's idiotic to use the same conditionals.

Let's stop the slander on Munkee please because it's probably coincidence that the assailant is also from Newcastle who has a Samsung Galaxy S6, and obviously has a hell of a lot of spies in varies alliances.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote