View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2006, 13:39   #40
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Round 20 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Big problem.This opens for xpfarming. If an alliance plays to win,the alliance player will have a high value planet This basically means that cluster planets can be attacked and roided spot free in own cluster and only cluster/gal def can defend it. XP players should probably go for fi/co fleets in order to be able to roid theese type of planets for free. Question is ofc, is this a good thing? I think not.
Uhm. No it doesnt
Making alliance *Scores* dependant on their value has nothing to do with XP or its farming.
If anything it means xp farming by alliances is utterly useless now as it wont affect the alliance scores.

Planet xp farming is another matter however, and is something which existed before this change as well.
I would welcome all ranks being changed back to value based, personally - but thats just me