View Single Post
Unread 8 Jan 2019, 17:02   #12
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The honorable demort

Hmm...so am i understanding things correctly; Carn Carnage and Heresey will have same/similar command staff and/or shared command staff channel? That pretty much says they will "coordinate" their attacks even if it is unofficial. So basically you could have the potential to have 180 planets hitting the same X number of tags/forts.

They are a block which is fine, we have had blocks before. My question is will each of them still have a support tag? It also gives them 60 support planets in tag since only 40 count towards tag limit. That is a HUGE advantage and is more my concern. 180 planets, no problem its a block....60 support planets in tag plus whatever support tag....that is an issue and they can hide crashes more effectively and of course can kill enemy value.

Will be interesting to see how the PA universe takes the news. Could be a bash fest since they would only really need like 2 or 3 naps to break the PA universe alliances.

Let the roiding begin =)

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote