View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 15:37   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Christmas Repeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Mainly I'd want to get rid of some of the restrictions placed on unions by some of the legislation formed between 1979 and 1997. In particular, I'd like to see the ban on secondary picketing lifted. There's some details on the range of things that affected Labour Law here : here. Clearly it isn't all bad though.
Seriously? It was a complete shambles. So you want it to return to the same kind of state it was under Thatcher?

Edit: On reading that page I could see how it might be "tweaked", but reverting to pre-1979 union legislation would not be beneficial to anyone, in my opinion.