View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2007, 10:45   #97
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Correct me if I am wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
That was because after Tick660 our better value allowed us to defend more of our roids more successfully. It was around this time that pretty solid defence fleets became available from people in #Ascendancy. As a point of fact, post PT660 I have recieved 125% of the incoming I'd had before then. Which pretty much sinks your theory.

edit. Sorry, I see both jbg and jerome have already schooled you while I was composing.
Right, so you are saying that the fact that your planets have grown so massive after tick 660 or so is not because WP and the other top alliances did not hit you* anymore, but because you started to defend and play more seriously. I will just say: OK. I think the truth is somewhere in between.
I also think the number of hostile fleets is not an accurate measure of how difficult you have it, but the size and composition of those fleets. Defending a TGV team up is usually easier than defendding a CT one (no pun intended).

Edit: Don't take that literally. I meant they did not hit you as much as before. At least WP, can't speak for other alliances though. And of course CT and angels incomings in the last 2 days must have gotten them higher up on the hostile rank. Thing is, we could probably discuss this for days, and without a day by day picture of the incomings your alliance got we will never know for sure how things went.

Last edited by Gio2k; 25 May 2007 at 10:51.