View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2007, 08:24   #70
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Correct me if I am wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
But it'll never happen. If it did, there'd probably be people shit enough to proceed to loudly proclaim the win for CT, laughable though that is.

Im afraid that the current score system, you know, the in game ranking system says 1: Wolfpack, 2: Conspiracy 3: Angels.

There isn't much you can say to "spin" that.. I guess you could cry out for injustice or something similar, but really, when the round ends, most people will actually accept this fact. The ones who dont.. well, lets just say there is a special place in hell for them.