View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2007, 23:05   #62
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Correct me if I am wrong.

chances for taking down the #1 are rather slim atm, but why not teach another ally with a seriously oversized ego a lesson instead?
and i'm sure it wouldnt take three alliances to do that. just one with some organisation, if anybody can be bothered.
i would indeed like to see how asc behaves like in a war-like scenario. they would have the value they hoarded, the stockpiles and the ingal def as advantages, but lack of numbers when it comes to really active ppl as their downfall. we have seen their strategy is very effective if they don't get involved politically (aka fencesitting) but how well does their strategy work with a full scale war?
anybody care to put it to a test?