View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 19:57   #36
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about
Re: Interpreting the EULA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
Since you keep on mentioning Kenny, may I ask who might be the more credible witnesses atm? Kenny, who quit the game and left the alliance, and admittedly had a personal falling out with some of the HC but probably does not wish the players of denial any ill...or the 3 HC's who recently got caught cheating and then tried to cover it up to their own members, and the 4th HC who helped them facilitate that cover-up? Yeah you see, in my world, the latter ones are actually quite untrustworthy...

From my run ins with Kenny in Urwins I can safety say the guy has zero credibility to me. Now, maybe you legitimately think Kenny is on the up and up, people have been gullible before. If so, you're a fool. But hey the world is full of fools and you'll fit in nicely.

Personally I doubt you do believe him, but trying to make political mileage from is worth a shot I suppose.

P.S: The whole idea of Denial HCs trying to cover the closures up when the MHs leak worse than the Titanic is laughable.

Seriously, quit whilst you're only moderatly behind...