View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2005, 02:54   #41
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [LONG] I am living again like there is no tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
ok ok

these men are dutch I want bets people. I want money put on how many moustaches there will be.

(the dutch women don't count - no wonder theamion likes em young )

love you too honey (K)(K)(L)

HOWEVER

big plot change

tonight I was clubbing, it was a perfect night in all matters, I was clubbing with a teammate/one of my best friends

someone I consider to be a brother

someone I would give a leg for (or a lung or a kidney) ... but it was a good evening, my girl was there, both of us had a lot of attention of other people, I ran into a dozen of female friends, it was all very good. We met up with fellow teammates, we drank, we danced, we flirted and in the end we ate shoarma with garlic sauce (yes, i know, but that was after I said goodnight to my girl, who smoked a fag so I refused to kiss her anyway)

But in between I heard something ..... something that will haunt me for at least 2 weeks, something that I will come back upon, something that really really makes me think, something that makes me stop thinking about anything else, something that shouldn't affect me this much, but it does, if I were the world, I'd stop spinning.

I heard my ex wants me back.

Just when I am over her (or thought I was)

****!