View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2016, 22:11   #9
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Change of buddypack system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I rather dislike the notion of changing the game mechanics solely to harm one alliance. :/
I agree. That being said...

I've gone random for more rounds than I can remember, mostly because I'm a habitual player. I've met some great people and actually ended up in some really great galaxies despite being "furniture" Couple rounds ago, we (they) were top 5 and was actually the second time I rolled into their galaxy. Still had the contacts on my WhatsApp. Kudos to Daltons for letting me stay.

This round I exiled into (and out of) a galaxy full of well known players who I never played with, but were great folks. Out of that one, into a galaxy with some other well known players and one very old PA friend.

Onto the "that being said..." part. I PM'd BB one night after a few rum drinks, just to see what all the fuss on the forums was about. We had a nice conversation, threw some good ideas around, and was certainly worth the 45 minutes or so I picked his brain. Exiled into a galaxy with him this round, and couldn't be happier. Great group of folks.

I'd be a big fan of random rounds. This is supposed to be a social game, so be social. Get to know your "enemies" and you'll probably be friends with them at the end. If there is any new players at all, help them. People you thought you "hated on the internet" might be really" good people, when you're on the same team. I've never played with a lot of PA greats, and I'm sure I could learn something. If I could, so could others.

Rant over, paging mz back to this thread for reasons.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote