View Single Post
Unread 18 Sep 2004, 09:08   #21
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: who were you/what did you do

I havent posted here for a couple of reasons - i neglected my planet due to me starting uni this year so it wasnt exactly as high rank as everyone's above. and secondly, because i had forgotten all of the stats (and even my co-ords!). I can tell you right now, though, that it was Ultimate Newbie of Dark Aurora, and there are no prizes for guessing that .

I really only played for the first week or three, when i was using a Xan FI fleet. I didnt do too badly though i did run into a coupla nasty fleets due to the lack of scans and so on .

iirc, i had the largest ratio of Pulsars in Vision for quite some time. very handy for defence .

I feel like i might have lost the passion for PA - at least last round i just lacked the drive for playing hardcore all night etc. The good news is that i got three High Distinctions and one Distinction at uni last sem, and got a letter from the uni saying 'oi, not a bad effort mate'.

So its not all bad :P
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote