View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 17:27   #150
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congratulations Denial!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra
Right, so judging from your post you can write but not read, interesting phenomenon! Also, Denial probably gets more galraid incs than ND, using common sense (something you seem to lack).
Ok, lets use this common sense thing you like so much...

You stated that Denial gets more galraid incs than ND.
I believe that the amount of p-targetting Denial has had compared to the amount of p-targetting ND has had is bigger because:
a) we don't have as many NAPS & ally's like you do.
b) in the war between Denial & NoX / ND & Jenova, which lasted a week, ND & Jenova only targetted Denial while Denial & NoX targetted both.

So, common sence would come to this conclusion:
Denial has recieved more incomings than ND

Applying this conclusion to what your HC BA posted & my reply to it, it would seem that I infact do know how to read and also do have common sense.

I must admit, I'm as shocked as you are!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote