View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2010, 17:16   #8
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Planetarion, or is it Donatearion?

Right, since you idiots clearly think this is some whine about BA getting donations early on. It isnt. Read my posts back then if u think so. grmbl

I m just curious what will happen if someone did this. You can still call it teamplay.
What if ( in theory ) a gal had 8 planets in top10 fighting. None of them would win on their own, but if they donated to the smaller one ingal he could win. Would that make it alright?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote