View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 01:01   #45
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: 1up's average score explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
Uhm.. no wasn't like that...
I was asked to put scans into the calc... and did so.. but the guy with attackers scans had left for some reason....
so we didn't know.. don't remember who was in charge back then but he decided it was to late to pull anyway... we landed half blind.....
And myself i was landing second tick.. and when someone pasted the br... I looked at the wrong part... and declared our victory in the channel
then sid came with that responce
I think it might have been me running that battle, though I can't remember too well. I'll dig up the log sometime. Makes for a good laugh.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote