View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2006, 14:47   #20
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: the da vinci code

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
Ok; sorry. I apologize.

I meant "severely lacking in maturity"

It's like.. throwing a ball against a wall yeah? It's something I could do now if I was waiting for someone and was reaaally bored, but back when I was 3 years old fun really found fun and stimulating (wow, it came back this time also! weeee!). If you saw a 20 year old throwing a ball against a wall, and jumping with joy every time it bounced back, you'd call him an utter retard too right?
What's so bad about the book in your opinion? It's exciting, it got a good history behind it, interesting characters and definitely a good plot (there's several plots actually). I never found religion very interesting, but the way he put it forward in the book made it readable. I don't read books usually, but of the few I've ever read this is clearly the best one.

I think you just didn't understand it, thus you critize everyone who did understand it. Stop acting like a lil kid or go buy yourself a lollipop, here's 5c.