View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2014, 12:21   #37
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Reward for Disting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Hunk View Post
I think Landing scans and Units scans should still work regardless of Distorters, BUT what if every Distorter the target has over the number of Amps the scanner has, the number of reported ships in the Unit scan is increased by 1%?

So if someone with 5 Amps Unit scans a planet with 10 Dists then all the ships numbers are increased by 5%. Keep the random 20% in though, the bonus is just added on to that. So if the target only has a 1 Dist advantage then the scan will still be fairly accurate, but the larger the gap between Amps and Dists become, the less accurate Unit scans become.

I suppose you could do the same with Landing Scans actually. Maybe one extra defending fleet reported for every full 10 Distorters over the scanners Amps?
If you use finite percentages then you just adjust your calc accordingly to compensate. It needs RNG to be feasible
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote