View Single Post
Unread 25 Oct 2014, 14:58   #29
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Reward for Disting

It is more profitable to have an FC(compared to a ref) when 0.5% of a planets base income exceeds the income you get from a ref, which is 1100+(1100*bonus).

Let's assume you are comparing a corp planet that has 0 FC's (so with 49% bonus). Base income is direct income without any bonus from mining/refs/roids.

So 0.5% of your base income should exceed 1100 + (1100 *0.49) which is 1639. that meas your base income should exceed 1639/0.005 which is 327800.

Let's assume you are comparing a planet that has Magma done, which accounts for 75000 of the base income. That means you still have to get 252800 resources from roids and refs. A roid gives 250 resources in base income so you need 1011.2 roids for a FC to be more profitable than a ref. A refinery gives 1100 resources in base income which is 4.4 times that of a roid. That means for each refinery you allready have you can substract 4.4 roids.

That means in this situation a FC gives more income when you have at least 1011.2-(4.4*number_of_refs) roids.

The problem with determining the exact number of roids you need in which situation lies in the fact that each FC you have increases the income a ref gives by 5.5 resource which in turn means you need another 4.4 roids(or 1 ref) per FC you have for the next FC to yield more income than a ref.

P.S. i have a flue while writing this so my math may be off here and there.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote