View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2007, 20:55   #14
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Madeleine MCcann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
i dont see why the parents arnt getting any ****ing blame in all of this.

They checked every 30 mins, so much can happen in that time. Surely leaving 3 under 4's "sleeping" is a shit idea so they can have dinner. jeez
I agree. If I had children I don't think I would leave them alone unsupervised. But I am not a parent.

Also I think the reservation for criticism is being saved for after the situation has been resolved. For now many, including myself are hoping for the safe return of this young child. Thus my thoughts can only go out to the parents instead of criticising them.

I know it's not cool to feel sorry for people, but I really do in this situation.