View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 13:16   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Individuality and laws

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Referencing my end-point in the first thread a bit while everyone thinks about murder or armed robbery and wonders how the law should deal with murderers and robbers not everyone is kept awake at night by the vagaries of tort law.
I don't know, I think all these issues come under the general heading of "justice" and that is a wider question which we do all consider all the time. I think there's an ideological split here though, from previous discussions with the right-libertarians on this forum they seem to view things very differently. For some reason I am heavily reminded of this thread (posts 76 - 89)
Quote:
What were you doing on my property?
Visiting your shop, or travelling down an established right of way, that sort of thing. If the state (or the community) doesn't "own" the roads then someone does, which by definition will be someone's (private) property.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote