View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2006, 12:35   #79
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Plastic Brilliance

Drama, drama, and some more drama.God damn this seems like a episode of Days of our Lives.

I like Yawhe, as I liked Sword. Some people dont seem to get that, as I dont get why some people liked Sunday8pm. It's sad when people leave and says it's beacause one or the another, but I do not understand why they have to use what they see as a bad poster as a excuse. GD is great due to it's variation. It did not turn into a singlepost circlejerk when the rest of the internett did, and that I will always love it for.

It's really sad to see certain people leave GD, but then again, people have always left for one reason or another. I wish this community did have the amount of posters it had before, but it's still one of the most rocking places on the intraweb. The only thing I can do to make it better is to post my opinion more (Ilike in the BNP thread, I got so much to say) but I can't be bothered. So I cant blame anbody but myself.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote