View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2006, 02:11   #58
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Plastic Brilliance

Listen up honkeys. These are my personal views and do not reflect the opinions of the moderators. At this point in time they aren't even reflecting how I will act, although they do set out how I would like to act.

Links to content external to PB but referenced in a thread on PB: fine
I've done the same with SA:GBS before myself - basically started a new thread, said "hey this looks cool, here's some info, here's a link, thanks to SA."

Recreating threads already posted on PB (looking at horn here): debateable
Especially as the one horn recreated was shit anyway. That aside, if its a decent subject then there's no reason why it shouldn't fly here too. Kinda depends on what the poster's objective is.

As above but with [PB] tags: no
Post it on it's own merits or don't post it at all.

Redirects to PB threads: delete on sight
This wouldn't be accepted if it were any other board. PB should be no different.

[apology edit]
I'm subsequently informed that horn's thread was a parody, so please ignore that example.

Last edited by meglamaniac; 26 May 2006 at 03:17.
meglamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote