View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 21:45   #234
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
First, i left faceless bcoz of raul and xoca... So, first get info... Them spread shit...
Second, bows was ult friend a wayyyy before i join the tag... And your BS over this nice tag will not change the fact that u cant handle one yourself...
So, come play the game.. Or stfu and go enjoy your rl...
lol, what? What makes you think I can't handle a tag by myself? We won 3 rounds under my command, I'd say that's a successful alliance. The reason Black Flag retired (again) was because it requires me to run it in order for it to function properly, and my life has become busy as of late. It's not because it fell apart.

EDIT: In-fact, we stopped many members breaching political deals we have with threats of removal, a trait Rainbows doesn't seem to have. You guys just "message the member" and that's it whereas if a member breaches an order in Black Flag, they will be removed which is why all our members were tolerant. Ask Norse how we handle intolerance!

Nice defensive counter-argument there. Trying to suggest that my previous alliance 'fell apart' because we suddenly 'disbanded'. Naivety gets the best of us.

You shouldn't take comments so personally.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote