View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 18:52   #224
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
You tried to block vs Ultores once before during the round, that fell apart before it got going - So I guess that isn't backstabbing in your mind... The second time you tried to get a block toghetter vs us, you succeeded, so well done. But don't pretend this isn't what you wanted all along.
Im pretty sure, from a insiders view, that all we tried was to be "neutral" with ult and not join any block against you earlier on, despite all the invitation/threats to join one.
Now we the culprint of making one?

Quote:
And for the record, we have behaved the exact way towards you during this whole round, as you did us last round. You NAPed the alliances hitting us last round, we took the heat for you guys - you did not return the favour this time around.
Where Ultores playing for #1 the last two rounds?
I thought you didnt.

Quote:
The only difference in fact compared to last round, is that the roles are reversed.

We were happy to give you the win last round, it's now apparent that our friendship was a one way street.
Maybe you are under the impression that its the right thing that two of the strongest alliance have a "special friendship" wich means we will kingmaking each other untill its noone else left to fight that ourself?
The sole reason why we refused to join the gangbang against you in previous rounds was that we didnt belive it was some duty to all attack one alliance untill they were broken down round after round, thats the opposite of "fluent politics".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Ultores HC ignore you mostly cause you outright lie about 90% of the things you want to discuss. Take this post of you for example.

First part, you claimed to have solid intel of Ultores supporting norse for #2. You yourself say you lied about that now.
Im pretty sure this "claim" comes from someone talking with someone, and then someone pasted a log on wich said something like this. Though i cannot seem to find that log now, so i guess its possibole that its something that we made up after weightening all the "evidence".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
That you get blocked by 25 people tags on its own is pathetic, also Ultores hit ND untill it napped and we had a deal with ct since long before you actually got blocked. Also you backout out of the 1v1 war. You said it got downvoted in bows command.

You never had over 200 incoming this round.

You lied in 80% of your statements. Well done.
Xerxes seems to be fine by including Asc and HR into "the block" who attacked Ult, i dont see why it should be diffrent if we said we had illu/unsullied/asc incs.
And im sure Bram will give us a inc stats on how "heavy" incs BowS had. Maybe it wasnt 250 incs daily, but im pretty sure its close to the 200 mark.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote