View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 17:56   #219
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice
Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

well, i cant remember exactly the last time Ultores won a round, so i cant understand how them winning this one have anything to do with stagnating the game..

i remember, round after round, a big ****ing anti ult block hitting ult, and no1 ever complained about the game, or stagnation... was all nice have 300 fleets on Ult from ct, p3ng, nd, bf and whoever wanted to join the gangbang..

bows being Ult friend was a way more about balancing the round, making the anti ult block less powerfull... but again, i dont know HOW ppl managed to get the anti ult block even stronger, with the only trully friend ult USED to have last rounds..

few rounds ago, bows ended up #6, #5, and no1 even complained about ending the round under any other tag.. but now, if bows dont finish the round at #2 its like the end of the fluffy alliance..

ofc i was against hitting ult, first bcoz its impossible to win the round, ULT won already, we just hit a loyal friend..
and second, bcoz we just did what ct wanted to, they gangbanged us, told us to hit ult, and we did it like puppets.. disgusting..

anyway, good job Ultores, u diserve the round win!!!

ps.: this stats SUX, and im not used to say this.. hope next one give us more strat options...